10/10/2008

Time for Scrapping



I lost my oomph over the past week or so as it's been a very traumatic time, Mum is back in hospital, Dad had an eye op which was a bit of a disaster but he's on the mend now and as you may have realised by my pic posted earlier that we lost one of our beloved dogs - which was not expected. Anyway - I decided after reading an email from my friend Deb that I should be doing some scrapping or crafting or something - the latest kit from Studio Calico was sitting in its box over on the table so I had a play with it this evening,and feel better for it! It's been end of the month time work wise too and that meant stuff for me to do at home, so now that's over I can hopefully get back to crafty things late evening again...

1 comments:

debs14 said...

Good to have you back! Just remember how important it is to have chill out time when you're in the middle of stressy times. Lovely pages. We need to find a scrappy-cardy-crafty class to do together again soon! Take care x