19/05/2009

Been Cropping

I went to the Craftystash crop on Sunday and unusually for me managed to get two pages done and a third nearly finished. As usual I really enjoyed the day and it went far too quickly.
A while ago I signed up for a series of online classes called 'In Loving Memory' with Tania Willis,which is an album dedicated to a lost loved one. It may not be everyone's cup of tea but its something I really wanted to do with memories of mum. Anyway, I have done the first page now!Tania has a lovely way with her and I'm looking forward to doing the pages.



I

1 comments:

debs14 said...

This is going to be such a nice project to do. Might cause a few tears, but a lovely way to celebrate your mum and remember all the good times.
Lovely page, look forward to seeing the next one x