17/04/2012

Weekend catch up

Well, where do I start? The weekend was so relaxed and fun, good company, good food and great classes..most of my time was spent with Jane and Karen,and lots of other lovely ladies.
I've still got loads of things to finish - all waiting for me in the tote.I was also chuffed that Mel and Jill who run the retreat  asked me to run a make and take on Sunday afternoon on distress inking.

I
I'm all fired up now to have a real sort out in my craft room and get it back to some sort of neat order. We are off for a break to Lanzarote in a couple of days so the boys are in charge of the house and the dog.They are under strict instructions to walk and feed him and not forget to change his water and all those other little jobs. AND wash up - especially as the dishwasher decided to give up the ghost!.Will have to wait till we get back for a new one.
So without further ado here are some of the pages I did manage to get finished....Mel's Prima Almanac class - two layouts - this one is an old photo of me when I was about two with my brother and my dad
                                                                              
   










and this one is an old one of himself and
me that I really like







Next up was Debbie's class using Crate
Paper's random collection...we made the flower using voile and a heat gun to shrink it and ruffle the edges..








                                                       




Then it's on to Karen Cole's double layout using Webster's Pages Everyday Poetry..
I know I posted this before from my phone but I really,really liked this one,we got very inky and messy in this class- using Glitz French Kiss papers and Prima canvas resist butterflies and flowers..lovely- another one of Mel's classes.
                                                                                                                                                                                              
             
So that's a bit of a round up so far.I hope your weekend was a good one too-be back soon!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We had a fabulous weekend didn't we? I can't wait until the next one and love each and everyone of your pages xxx

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend. I really love the double page layout.

Sian said...

Wow, you did a lot of fabulous sticking! Not that I'm at all envious or anything lol

Have a great break in the sun

Alison said...

It sounds like a fabby weekend...love the layouts and like the sound of the voile flowers!
Alison xx