24/06/2012

ATDML Cybercrop Challenge 5

I've got a nice day at home to craft away as I please- so first thing this morning I decided to do challenge 5 - entitled Olympic Podium.The challenge was to make a layout using

1  Sheet of cardstock

2  Sheets of patterned paper

3   Photographs.

I raided my stash and used mainly Simple Stories bits

The June gallery is up over on the ATDML website now- you can see some great designs the regular team have come up with and also some from yours truly as I was asked to be guest designer this month.I'll share some later.
Off to play some more -see you later.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely page Denise and I am super impressed with your projects for the DT xxx

Katherine said...

It is a great page (I've just got some simple stories papers so itching to have a play with them) I love all those butterflies and beautiful work in the gallery :)

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

Don't forget to upload your cybercrop pages to our blog Denise, they are too fab not to share!

Susanne said...

Great job on the challenge, such a pretty page.