19/01/2015

Me on Monday

It was an 'oh my goodness how nice to see you after so long' catching up with blog/scrap friends,eldest moving his things back in whilst they look for a house AND after having a word with myself catching up on friendship squares kind of weekend for me..
Imagine my surprise upon turning up at a bi monthly crop to find my seat and who should be sitting right there next to me but 'Scrappy Sandie'  Lots of chat ensued and the day flew by.
Of course we had to have a selfie - I really hope Sandie enjoyed her day back scrapping,it was so nice to catch up.
So the other thing I did was to make some more friendship squares - apologies ladies but I really really am back to it now and there will be three more posted tomorrow

I'm joining in with Sian's me on Monday blog feature today - so I'm waving hello to her and all the others playing along too.

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

How lovely to 'bump into' Sandie....and a great photo of you both.

debs14 said...

Look at you doing all your sewing! Pleased to see you joining in this week, and how lucky to find yourself sitting next to Sandi at the crop.
Hope R doesn't bring too much mess back with him!

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

What a coincidence! Sandie popped up in my blog reader this week too. Yay for Friendship squares.

Sian said...

It was great to see Sandi pop up in my blog reader last week. I've missed her. This is a lovely picture..here's to more crop photos together in the future

Have a great week Denise

Sandra said...

So lovely to bump into friends like that, bet you chatted more than you scrapped lol

Susanne said...

Waving back. I definitely noticed the intense look you have there at your machine.

Alison said...

I STILL have your square to do...it will be my number one priority in February...I have a friend coming to visit until the end of the month so that rules it out for the next couple of weeks...but I promise I HAVEN't forgotten!! Xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love meeting bloggy friends. It sounds like a fun and productive weekend.
Rinda

Becky said...

It's lovely to bump into people like that - I did it in a craft shop at the weekend! Sounds like you had a good weekend.