08/04/2010

Great to have them home and Chipboard

The following photo just had to be taken,it was Easter Sunday and the three boys had just all arrived together, the two younger ones are here from Uni and the eldest was round for the day as his girlfriend was out with her mum for the day.It was the first time they'd got together for quite a while. It really made me smile when no sooner had they sat down,they were all deep in techno stuff! They can't last without their Ipods and Laptops and phones to play games on can they ?

I did my chipboard page for Shimelle's class over the weekend, I've really enjoyed this class of 'stash busting'.Just one more to go I think.I haven't done any crocheting for a few days and I've really missed it.I've been busy printing photos off getting ready for the ATDML retreat at the weekend, can't wait.

6 comments:

debs14 said...

Whatever did we do without ipods and laptops? ;-)
Another lovely layout. The size that you are doing is fabulous and I so want to try it out for myself!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Nice to have them home, even if they don't say much!!!

SANDRA said...

Love the photo's of your boys. It good to have them home. My son is home from uni. Forgot how untidy he is. Love him home though. The layout you have done is beautiful. Love those papers. Love Sandra x

Lynne in NI said...

Oh your pic of your boys made me smile - I think they're all the same, boys and their toys!
Fab LO too!

Scrappi Sandi said...

Yep...my two are the same, laptops, phones, DSI's, X-Box's!!! They start to twitch if they're deprived for too long!!! But still, nice to have them all in one room!!

Hope you had a fab time at ATDML...will look forward to seeing what you created there!

humel said...

lol! The Doctor nearly got a pic of me with laptop, mobile and iPod all on the go but I realised in time what he was up to... ;-) Great layout x