05/05/2011

Nearly Friday already

I've had one of those 'not done any scrapping or anything' weeks this week.Since I got back from Somerset I've not done one single crafty thing.
Do you ever get times like that? You go along on a really even keel doing lots and really being in the swing of it - then something comes along and kind of breaks the momentum and you lose it for a while and can't get back into it easily?
There seems to have been plenty going on around here - youngest son's birthday on Monday- we went down to see him at Uni for the day, took him for lunch and did some shopping.
Anyway, I had a little play with 'Phototinks' tonight just to get back in the swing of it and did a couple of their
quickie - digi layouts.



Still,I have got  May with May's class over at Big Picture Scrapbooking to get me scrapping now -anyone else doing that ?

6 comments:

Rachel Brett said...

Yes, this happens to me quite frequently! It's so frustrating isn't it! The digi layouts are great Denise, have fun on your new class :)

Nicole said...

I think it happens to us all..don't get discouraged, I'm sure it won't last long:)

Sian said...

Yes, I get a real creative ebb and flow too.

You really can digi Denise :)

debs14 said...

I know exactly what the solution to your problem is. Give up work ;-)
You'll soon get your mojo back, you know you will!

Anonymous said...

Love the digis - welcome to the dark side! I am doing May with May but unfortunately the only thing I have found time to do is read the emails!

scrappyjacky said...

I think it happens to us all...but love those digi LOs