03/09/2012

A Scavengey catch up

I'm amazed at how swiftly the time passes, himself advised me that summertime is officially now over and it is Autumn- how did that happen?? Apparently there may be an Indian summer soon ...hmmmm!
Anyway - here are some more scavenger hunt photos, I've still got a few to find but am getting there..

A maze....
                                 
A fountain...

A movie poster ....
A historical landmark - courtesy of my son ...
Someone dancing - another one courtesy of my son - he was an usher at his friend's wedding ...
That's all for now - just a few to go !




3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the first two especially. It is beginning to feel a lot like fall. But the fall equinox is not until September, which is what I use (even though it feels particularly late this year).
Rinda

Sian said...

That's a really unusual fountain - nice find Denise!

Scrappi Sandi said...

A double whammy with that last one...a bride too! Love the elephant fountain & a fabulous shot of St Pauls! :D