Second one - I spritzed the tag with water first then inked it with various distress colours then heat set it. Then stamped the script with white distress stain - and heat set again. Then I stamped the Chrstmas tree and wording with Black Archival ink and painted one side of the tree with Pine Needles ink.
Third one - was just inked with various reds and marigolds and pinks and a tiny bit of crushed olive. Then stamped the snowman with plum ( I think) archival and the holly with black archival. I gave the holly a bit of green bling too.
I made a promise to myself that I was going to try and do a tag a day in December - I'm a bit early I know but I was in the mood for a bit of inky play and so enjoyed messing about in my grungey zone again.