30/11/2012

Kanban day

I hope this works as I've scheduled this to post for me. This week I worked with the gorgeous new kit 'Bella Italiano'.It's very Art Deco and the colours are all colours I love. The ladies were all designed for Kanban by a very talented lady called Yvette Jordan - hope she does some more for them as I think they're gorgeous.
This one is using some of the new acetate in the aperture- I glittered her hat and criss cross lacy bits but you can't see it too well
Thought I'd try a patchwork effect with the paper pad on this one

 Back to a bit of stamping with the lovely Kanban rubber stamp tree
                                               and this one is using the paper pad again
As always - thank you for popping by - and have a great weekend...back soon with another 'Tim ' style tag..I am definitely on a roll making them and intend to keep going through December with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those cards are absolutely fabulous - you have certainly rocked that kit.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love those images.
Rinda