22/11/2013

Aspiring Craftiness

A little while ago I was asked to join a new team of crafters for a new small company who manufacture card making supplies.
The company is called Aspire Crafts and have a wealth of knowledge within the industry.
The team were all sent box of goodies a while back to have a play with and make some samples .

The collection they have out at the moment is called 'Vintage Bloom' and is very Vintagey with a contemporary twist.
These are some of the cards I made with the goodies - I also made a tag using one of the Prima Dolly stamps I have in my stash...


Something else I really enjoyed using in the box was these lovey 'Dekromount' frames.
They can be left as they are or coloured with inks and paints or gilded - they're really versatile.



I'm not really a 'cat' person but this one really reminded me of some of the cards I found whilst going through Mum and Dad's things - very vintage !
I've had a little blog makeover - hope it is all hunky dory and everyone can read it all ok.
 


9 comments:

Karen said...

I just cannot tell you how much I love the new look blog - soooooo you. Those cards are so pretty. You certainly can rock vintage!

scrappyjacky said...

Such gorgeous vintage images....and a lovely new blog look.

debs14 said...

Love the new blog design, looks really great! Pretty cards too.

Becky said...

Your blog design is very pretty and the cards are lovely :-)

Jan Ltc said...

Beautiful work Denise xx Jan

Maria Ontiveros said...

I think you did a great job with these! And your right, the cat is very cute!
Rinda

Sian said...

I love the new look! I hope it keeps you blogging beautifully for very many years to come

Linda Simpson said...

I am a new visitor and follower of your blog and it is fabulous. Your samples are gorgeous and loving the papers and designs.

Hugs
Linda xxx

S said...

Love the vintage goodness here. And your new blog look is so becoming - congrats!