19/04/2014

Graphic 45 Zig Zag Album

Oh blogger how I've missed you. Last weekend I had the privilege of teaching two classes at the ATDML ( A Trip Down Memory Lane ) retreat.
I was also extremely happy to be asked to take the reins on a Graphic 45 class.
Normally the mega talented Jane Hewitt takes the Graphic 45 classes but as she was unable to be there  Jill and Mel asked me if I would like to teach one - NO hesitation at all from me !!
Anyway I decided to make a Zig Zag album based on one that I had seen befeore made by   Clare Charvill- there are also lots of them on the internet tooI thought I would use the beautiful new Botanical Tea range
This is a really pretty range and I loved working with it

I used the stamps that come with the collection too as I loved the 'cup of tea' sentiment - something that really applies to me as I do like a cup of tea!
 

It's a cute little keepsake and it was lovely to see the ladies ones coming together and to see all their own takes on it .
We had a fab weekend- there are lots of  gorgeous projects to show you .
I hope you are all having  a lovely Easter break and are enjoying the sunshine ( so far) !!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Denise this was such a fantastic project and I'm hooked! Loved the class at the retreat xx

Anonymous said...

Loved this class. Still to finish mine and shall certainly be making more of these.

debs14 said...

That's really cute!

Susanne said...

Great project - the color scheme is fabulous.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful! I especially love the dragonfly image.
Rinda