14/01/2009

The Jersey Boys


We went to see this on Sunday. After a very traumatic day with the headache from hell , the heating still not working and the temperature still at minus goodness knows what I didn't think we were going to get there. Eventually we made it to the theatre with about half an hour to spare and had a lovely meal in the Indian Restaurant just by the theatre. All I can say is that it was brilliant and I would go and see it again tomorrow- specially as I am of an age where I remember the Four Seasons not only for the December 63 era but also in the beginning when they did Walk Like a Man,SherryBaby,Big Girls and lots of others. Am going off to do some scrapping now so will share tomorrow..

1 comments:

Latharia said...

Glad you were able to persevere and enjoy your outing to the theatre & have some great food! :D