16/08/2008

My Freedom Aspiration Layout


Well, they went off bright and early this morning to Middlesboro to watch their beloved Spurs in the first away game of the season,so it was off to the hairdressers for me - then visiting Mum and Dad - then home to an evening of scrapping and a take away curry. They arrived home very late and very fed up - it was a long journey there and an even longer one back cos they lost :-( So they have all said they are not going to away games again (yeah right) and promptly fallen asleep watching Match of The Day! Meanwhile, I have had a lovely time catching up a bit on 'My Freedom' by doing my 'Aspiration' Layout. There are many things I want for the future and I managed to put down a few of them. Paying off the mortgage was one of them and owning a nice cottage in the country but I can't see either of them happening till I'm at least 90 and then I'll be too old to appreciate it....
For some reason I can't seem to get the other two photos of the individual pages to upload anything but sideways,I've tried everything but they just won't load the right way-so will just have to leave it as the double layout...very annoying!

2 comments:

debs14 said...

I guessed that while they were moaning about the football you would be scrapping! I like the way you have set out your aspirations and the way you have done the handwritten journaling. I wish I had better handwriting to do that too!

Andrea said...

a great idea to make the most of you time, love the pages Denise x