14/08/2008

Title Page and 'old' photo layout



I have at least done my title page for the 'My Freedom' class so that's one done!
I borrowed my Mum and Dad's album of our wedding (28 years ago) and managed to get one of the photos that I really like scanned and it hasn't come out too bad at all. As I haven't got Photoshop ( something else on my list !) I wasn't able to 'play around' with it. Anyway this is the layout I did with some Anna Griffin papers and journalling. I must admit,I had the papers and didn't think I'd use them as there aren't any weddings coming up in the family.It was Scrap & Chat night last night so this was the layout I did there.

3 comments:

debs14 said...

I'd forgotten what Pete looked like with hair! Lovely to see the old wedding photo, and the papers are beautiful.

carley duff creations said...

great work ,, glad we got some scrapping done , instead of just lovely chat ..xx

Andrea said...

these are great and love to see scrapbook pages x