29/10/2009

A layout, a tag and a card




Blimey,I've been loving this craft room. I can go in there and leave it just as it is and not have to pack everything away and not find it the next day!
After messing about with inks the other day I decided to have a go at making something with a set of nature stamps I bought at Stamperama ages ago.I think that the glitter wasn't quite dry on the river so it looks a bit weird but you get the idea!
I scrapped a page of Carley and me at the workshop on Sunday too.At the workshop we used a chipboard shape which we gilded with gilding flakes (mine was a peacocky bird)so I've used it on the page.
I don't know what I will do now that Scrapbook Inspirations is going to be no more after the next issue - a great shame I will miss it.

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Hi...came over from Shimelle's....notice your blog is very craft based....a bit like mine is....love your craft work...very creative. See you in class.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love the tag!
Rinda (from Shimelle's class)

carley duff creations said...

love the page its fantastic hope you are coming to the nivember workshop
xxx