24/10/2009

Secret Santa and another baby book

Well,I was asked at work the other day to organise the secret santa draw and get some tags.I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice to have some 'hand made tags' for a change,so I found some manilla tags and started off stamping and inking and was quite pleased with the result. So now we can all draw our tags out and have plenty of time to think of a nice pressie for the recipient.I made a pink mini book which was based on a design by Tracie Hudson a while ago for my nephew's baby and now my other nephew has a new baby - so I have made another book in slightly different colours. I love this book and the Prima goodies it is made from- and I managed to bind it with the bind it all,yay !





3 comments:

debs14 said...

Lovely book.
Funny you should do that for secret santa labels, I 'offered' to do it last year and I suspect it is likely to need to be repeated this year too!

Meg said...

Your book is so beautiful! Yet another reason I neeeeed to get a bind-it-all.

Cheers, from Shimelle's class!

Papier Creatif said...

Hi Denise!

This is a very pretty & unique baby album! Love the antiquey-edge designs. The paper seems to have a sheen, like you coated it with something???

Anyway, just beautiful & wanted to let you know!

Juls~