03/12/2009

12 Tags of Christmas


As is tradition, Tim Holtz is doing his '12 tags of Christmsas ' again this year. I don't know how he keeps coming up with all these wonderful creations. I have never tried to do one and this year I thought I'd have a go.So this evening I've been playing with inks and stickles and embossing powder. Now, my effort is not anywhere near sir Tim's- I haven't got the snowman stamp and I haven't got the crackle paint that he used so had to improvise with both the stamp ( which I don't think works so well, but it was the only snowman stamp I had), I also don't own one of those Dymo machines but hey ho- I had fun !This was the one he did yesterday as the first one and you can find them here. He's on tag two already so I shall have a go at that one tomorrow.

0 comments: