08/12/2009

Just a card


Tonight I have been catching up on my JYC class,at the end of the evening I thought I'd use a few of the scraps and make a card. I really love this Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses range, It's got some really lovely designs in it. I especially like the 'housey ' paper. Trouble is, I don't want to cut it up.I'm behind as usual with the old Christmas cards and ought to get my act into gear pretty soon.Am I the only person in the world who has only bought one present so far? Everyone I know and friends at work have nearly all finished their Christmas shopping!..

3 comments:

debs14 said...

Trust me Denise, I am NOT anywhere near the finishing line yet! Have now reached panic zone ie so many more to buy and so little free days to shop. Doesn't help when a certain someone decides to have his birthday two weeks before the big day ....!

Fiona said...

Hi Denise,
Glad you found me, nice to look around your lovely blog. Your dads car is gorgeous, no wonder you are proud-what a clever man.
Fiona x
Ps Still got loads of shopping to do too!

Ruth said...

What a lovely card! I want that Eskimo Kisses range and I want it right now!!