24/12/2009

Silly photo time -Happy Christmas! ..

Yahoo- have just finished work until the new year,this will be the first time since the boys were little that I have had time off in between so I am really looking forward to a long(ish) break.In amongst all the chaos and the cooking -just going off to make some mince pies for tomorrow in a mo,I would like to wish all my lovely blogging friends a very Happy Christmas and prosperous 2010.I have found lots of lovely people through blogging and scrapbooking and shall continue to 'hop' around in the future.I shall raise a glass to you all later not forgetting those no longer here (miss you Mum) who stay very much alive in our hearts...Still got pressies to wrap and a few odds and ends to catch up on and cakes to finish,so for now I'll leave you with a silly photo of me ...I will no doubt be back later with some more ..

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas and a healthy 2010. Loving that photo of you in the hat! x

karen said...

Merry Christmas Denise.

debs14 said...

This is you after how many pina coladas?!!
Happy Christmas Denise, hope it's a good one! Hopefully see you in the in-betweeny bit!

♥ Liz ♥ said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas. Have a lovely time x