04/05/2010

More pages.


I had such a good day on Saturday at the Shimelle workshop organised by theEclectic Keepsakes ladies-Karen and Karen.
Shimelle made some yummy cakes as she always does - they were so nice and light.
I'd used lots of my photos on various themes at the recent ATDML retreat-One thing I've wanted to do for ages is an album of the boys and this album was perfect.I would never have thought to match some of the papers with photos of boys but they actually worked as I was putting them together.
I've still got quite a bit of journalling to do and some embellishing on some of them but here are a couple that have a bit more on them now.
I'm loving the 'Dear Lizzie ' range and am seriously tempted to do another album of himself and me.
I've got so many photos that I didn't think would make a good page but in fact I reckon I could fill another one with pics of the dog and another one with pics of flowers in the garden over the years - food for thought hmmmm....

5 comments:

Ruth said...

I love how these pages look ~ I'm a big fan of getting lots of photos onto 1 page! Your prize went in the post this morning, so hopefully you'll get it tomorrow ~ it can't be going more than 35 miles!

debs14 said...

My goodness you are speeding through these pages! Thank goodness I have tomorrow off work, maybe I can catch you up ;-)
This is going to be such a lovely album of your boys growing up.

SANDRA said...

Great pages of your boys, great memories. The cakes look good too. Love Sandra x

Sian said...

"Then and now" pages are my very favourite kind :) This is going to be a wonderful album

Boyknitter said...

I love how the blogging world works, don't you? Thanks for commenting on my blog which, of course, inevitably led me here! I must admit that my knowledge of paper crafts could be written on the back of a postage stamp - so I'm pleased that you're providing a space in which I can start to appreciate all that this craft form has to offer! From now on - I'll be reading!

Mother's Ruin xx