06/08/2013

A Place in Time

I've just made a page for May using the Graphic 45 A Place in Time papers.
Luckily there was a VERY nice happening for me in May - I heard that someone was looking for a home for a little Sheltie boy ..... things fell into place nicely and he is settling in very well and has fast become a member of the family.
You know when sometimes you make a page and you instantly 'love' it? Well this was one of them.
Mainly because of the subject, and the fact its my favourite colours - and I like the photo!
I used my Silhouette to cut the title and the big flowery circles - that's another reason why I like this layout, cos I finally got to grips with the silhouette!
Hope you like it and thanks for popping by

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I love this Page, not only for the dog because my mom has these dogs but because it is so pretty and charming. Just lovely. K x

JayBe said...

What a gorgeous layout, Denise and such an adorable photo. Love your choice of papers and embellishments.
Hugz, Jan xx

Linda Simpson said...

What a beautiful dog! Love the layout and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

Lovely!!!! And beautiful dog!!!

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely page....and great photo.

Unknown said...

Stunning page, love the colours and such a cute dog. Hugs txx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

SO pretty, Denise, and I love that photo of your beautiful pup! xo

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love, love, love the photo!
And the butterfly accents are sooo awesome.
Rinda

Unknown said...

Fabulous layout, Denise, and what a gorgeous wee boy, he is so cute xxx

lady jasmine crafts said...

A gorgeous layout and your dog is beautiful xxx

Susanne said...

Those colors are dreamy. Love your page.

Anonymous said...

Love this page and so glad you have gotten into using that lovely machine of yours!