01/08/2013

Scavenger Hunt Update

I'm doing pretty well in Rinda's Summertime Photo Scavengerhunt so far.
I've been posting a lot of them vis Instagram - here's some of what I've found...

Number 19 A Fisherman
Conveniently fishing in the sea whilst we were in Lanzarote - not one but two !!



Goodness knows what was in the basket but it was fascinating watching the diver go down and bring it back for the man in the boat!
Number 6 - Someone or something taking a nap -nuff said !
Number 4 - Airplane
Not so difficult 
Number 10 - A bench that is outside 
This was as we were strolling along for our evening meal...
Number 15 - A fire truck or police car 

 
This was a bit tricky, I sneaked it on the way to work one morning- when the policeman saw me I had to pretend i was taking a photo of the shop over the road !
Number 9 - A photo with something or someone who is clearly out of place or doesn't belong...
A choice of two here
Us girlies - Karen Deb and me playing on the children's slide at our last crop.....
 Or my boss pretending to be a fishing gnome sitting on one of the ladies' desks- clearly not belonging in an accountants !! - he often does things like this and doesn't mind me posting photos- he did this a week or so ago and I couldn't resist !
On that silly note I will leave it there, I've got lots more to show you - will post them very soon.
I've got the cloud, a sunset, animal in a reserve or aquarium and somebody wearing an  item that symbolises my country to find .
Hope you've enjoyed my little recap - back soon with the rest.






5 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a cool fishing photo! Love the blog friends and the napper!
Rinda

debs14 said...

Does the photo of the boss equal another one under the heading 'someone fishing'?
You're doing really well with the hunt, love the 'napper' - I can almost hear the snores ;-)

scrappyjacky said...

Some great captures....love the 3 of you 'playing around'.

Sian said...

Gotta love that one of the slide!

Missus Wookie said...

I like the boss shot but the one on the slide made me giggle :)