17/08/2013

Christmas...... in August ??

I know,I know,it's really early-but I thought I'd share a couple of cards I made last week.
In the crafting world,Christmas products seem to get earlier,some people even start their cards in January !
It just so happened that I fancied making some cards the other evening and came up with these 



I used acetate as a wrap on the last one,not something i've used much before,but it kind of added a little something to it I thought..
So have any of you started on Christmas yet???
Also, I have a question,I want to change the font that I type in on here as the normal one is a bit small - can anyone tell me how to change it so the new one is the default? I'm getting fed up with highlighting it all and changing it every time! Thanks in advance if anyone does..


6 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely cards,Den....I've just started my christmas ones as well.
I don't know how to make a new size the default [though it may well be in layout]....but as soon as you've written one word,if you highlight and change that....all the rest of your writing will be at that size.

Sian said...

I like a bit of early Christmas! I have been thinking about my cards and even jotted down a couple of ideas yesterday. Course, writing down ideas and getting round to doing them are two different things lol

I especially like the one with the sleigh and the little house

debs14 said...

You are putting us all to shame!
No idea about the font issue but if you change it to what you want before you start typing by clicking on the font in the drop down box, it will automatically start typing in that font.

Maria Ontiveros said...

I've seen a "six on the sixth" Christmas card meme and I'm thinking about joining in to get some done.
Rinda

Susanne said...

Those are all pretty with a bit of glimmer and shimmer to them.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

OOoooh, Denise, I love your Christmas cards! I haven't officially started anything for Christmas, although I have been dreaming of it lately. I need to figure out some handmade gifts and get busy!

Not sure on how to set the default font, but I like Jacky's suggestion of reformatting your first word and going from there.