12/08/2010

Chicken Soup - Recipe 6

The new recipe is up over on the Chicken Soup blog,so I thought I would play along again.As I made a card last time I've done a layout this time.
Here's my layout based loosely on the design..



News on the hooky front is that work on the ripple and the stripe has come to a temporary halt.  My friend at work has just got  a gorgeous little dog -  and she wants me to make a blanket for her to snuggle into - so that's been my project this week. Nothing too fussy, I decided to make four squares and join them together. She asked for mainly pink in colour. I'm getting there with it- one square made and second one started -I'm quite liking just doing the old fashioned squares again..

Thank you everyone for the lovely good wishes comments for our anniversary.We had a nice meal out and guess who forgot the camera - and I had some lovely flowers too
.

3 comments:

knitalatte said...

Oh wow, look at all those beautiful flowers. I'm glad you had a great evening out. Wow another new project? hmm, I guess we really do have a lot in common. Your granny squares are so gorgeous and I'm sure the blanket will be very much appreciated. I know what you mean about the traditional gs. I'm looking forward to making some again too.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Lovely flowers, CUTE layout, and gorgeous blanket. I mastered the art of granny squares last year and I think that's something I could actually do...you have inspired me!!! :o)

Ann Freeman (mafswife) said...

That is one super cute photo! They baby one is nice too! Great layout Denise!