31/12/2012

Kanban for this week- the last of 2012

 I haven't done anything for a week or so crafty wise (well probably more like two weeks)
So I disappeared into the craft room on Saturday and had a play with the Lavender Rose  2 kit. This kit first time round was really popular and when customers were asked which was their favourite for the year - this one won hands down. So Kanban came up with version 2. It's basically along the  same lines as number one but with more pinky tones and also has the addition of a 12 x 12 pad which is great for me. I love flowers and lilacs and pinks so it's right up my street! All these projects re using the kit
This was using Kanban Poinsettia stamp as well - I embossed it in white and layered it up.
This is again stamped and embossed - you can't see very well but it's using lilac glitter embossing powder

 and here again - a layout this time - using the 12 x 12 pad with a bit of bling and a stamped flower. I love this flower and it always comes out when I fancy a bit of stamping
I hope whatever you are doing tonight you have a lovely New Year's Eve and I wish you all a happy and healthy 2013 

10 comments:

debs14 said...

You've had a busy end to the year! Kanban are lucky to have you on their design team, you are a good advert for their products.
Have a good evening tonight and hope that 2013 is a happy and healthy one for you all.

Unknown said...

Stunning work Denise, I still don't have this kit, but I will in 2013, have a wonderful New Year xxxx

Linda Simpson said...

Absolutely fantastic Denise! I wish you and yours a fabulous 2013.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Scrappi Sandi said...

Like you I've had little or no creative time in a while, & I love what you put together on Saturday...so pretty! I've enjoyed catching up on your posts..some amazing pics of you & yours over Christmas! Hope to see you at Enfield on the 12th? I have a leiue day, so am planning to be there!! Happy New Year! :D

Anonymous said...

Lovely projects Denise. Hope you have a super evening and look forward to seeing you lots in the New Year x

Alyx said...

They're all beautiful projects.

Happy New Year.
xx

Alison said...

Lovely projects Denise...wishing you and yours a Happy New Year
Alison xx

Wendy H said...

Beautiful projects Denise. I dont have this kit either but it looks great. Happy New Year to you and yours. Wendy xx

Wendy H said...

Beautiful projects Denise. I dont have this kit either but it looks great. Happy New Year to you and yours. Wendy xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

These are all so pretty and elegant, love the colours you have used
Lindsay xx