06/12/2012

More Germany and a make and take

I didn't plan very well this year.I missed the Eclectic Keepsakes Christmas crop as we were in Germany and as I'd agreed to do a class for Karen -I  decided to do a make and take.

I used Simple Stories for this one. It involved a bit of folding of a 12 x 12 sheet of paper and some Christmassy buttons. I made some tags from the journalling squares to slot into the tops at the sides. It all folded up nicely and was tied with a  nice bit of ribbon.I really hope they all liked it. 
On to more Germany....this was what we arrived to at the airport and it certainly made us feel Christmassy! Such a cute display..


This was our hotel
and we were fascinated by the Reindeer chairs ! We never found out if the antlers were real or synthetic 

and this was the first castle we went to before Neuschwanstein- I've never walked so much in my life !
It was a long way up....but truly beautiful.




11 comments:

debs14 said...

Denise, your photos are amazing, it's just so beautiful there. Absolutely lovely. You really need to make a whole German album to display them.
love the little make and take you did for EK, I feel sad that I missed it :-(

debs14 said...

Denise, your photos are amazing, it's just so beautiful there. Absolutely lovely. You really need to make a whole German album to display them.
love the little make and take you did for EK, I feel sad that I missed it :-(

Anonymous said...

Yes we all loved your project and you were missed by all but what a fantastic excuse for not being there. Such lovely photos.

Katherine said...

What a super make and take and I love your Germany photos it looks gorgeous - castles, snow I want to go!

Vee Cassidy said...

What a beautiful card! Who would not like that. Thank you for sharing your pics they are lovely from the airport to the castle. Veexx

Sian said...

Gorgeously atmospheric photos!

I like your make and take very much - I'd be up for making and taking that one

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous photo's and beautiful scenry. Gorgeous make and take too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Lou said...

i'm catching up with your posts Denise - Germany looks fantastic, what a great way to start December!

Maria Ontiveros said...

These are so fun! What a great trip.
Rinda

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Hi friend ~ Catching up over here this morning and I loved seeing your Germany photos. It looks so beautiful but SUPER cold. Brrrrrr! What a lovely way to kick off the start of December. xo

Angel-23 said...

Love you card & journal tags, beautiful pics certainly would make me feel all Christmassy to.
Hugs Rachael xx