08/12/2012

Kanban makes

I'm a bit behind with blogging projects for this weeks Kanban ...due to  the fact that we were flitting about round Germany!
The  first one is a fold out card/mini book using a piece of 12 x 12 cardstock - this is similar to the make and take I did last week and is using Nordic snowflakes background card and Christmas Friends toppers,also some ribbons and buttons from my stash

 The second one is using the Lavender Rose papers and toppers
I made another 'Tim' style tag too -back with that tomorrow.
Thanks for popping by as always!





7 comments:

Lou said...

how lovely these are x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous project and just adore the second card it is fabulous.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those Santas are awesome.
Rinda

Anonymous said...

What lovely projects - yet again x

Alyx said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards Den. I'm now following.xx

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Your accordian card/mini's are so cute, Denise. These posts make me want to run to my craft table and play with paper! Thanks for the inspiration. xo

Unknown said...

Superb projects Denise, love that mini book, might have to try one off these xxxx