16/12/2012

Three more tags and reindeers

Where oh where is the time going? I've still got cards to make, still got to write them all,I've been' beavering away making reindeer cards for an order I had (not expected but very flattering) I've been making reindeer cards in various colour combinations..they are not your 'usual'  Christmas colours - but I actually like them! I've not blogged some of the other 'Tim' style tags I made either - so without further ado here's the tags and a couple of the reindeer cards- I hope you're all keeping up with all the preparations and stuff x'
I stamped the angel with white distress stain first,then went over it again with black archival,it's glimmer misted too..

This one has loads of stamping on it - I started with a wet tag and added the inks directly to the tag,then stamped -you can't see it on here very well but I used the new silver distress stain which I absolutely love- a great addition to the stains range. I used it on the edges of the angel too

Santa's got a bit of 'fluffy stuff' on his beard and hat on this one. The background was started off with antique bronze metallic distress stain and has some white on it as well. 

and here's a couple of those reindeer cards
                                                         Pink and silver
Lilac and silver
Pale blue and pale gold

Right, I'm off to take son off to his Christmas 'do' and then back to cards- enjoy your Sunday.

11 comments:

debs14 said...

Beautiful! I will never, EVER, be able to ink and stamp as well as you, these are all just perfect.

Alyx said...

These are all so pretty! I particularly love that first tag, which is very special indeedy.
xx

alexa said...

Such pretty reindeer cards - very delicate ... But I especially love the richness of your colour layering on that top tag :).

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning tags and beautiful cards.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

What beautiful tags Denise and those reindeer cards are looking gorgeous, love the different colour combos.

humel said...

Beautiful, beautiful work Denise :)

Sian said...

I'm with Deb - I'll never be able to ink and stamp so beautifully either! Really pretty things Denise

Unknown said...

Three super tags and i love the reindeers xx

scrappyjacky said...

Just stunning tags,Denise.

Alison said...

Beautiful Denise!
Alison xx

Doreen said...

Love all of these gorgeous creations.xxx