10/12/2012

Weekly projects

This week I made a layout for one of my weekly Kanban projects. I don't 'do' green very often,but it just seemed to come together with a bit of sparkly acetate round the photo and a bit of green.Most of this was done with card and acetate from the gorgeous girly 'Sugar Buttons' range- you can't see but the cream background is very swirly and sparkly.I can't believe we've been back a week already.


The next one was a little card made with'In the Garden' range-green again!


Last but not least is using 'Bella Italiano' -this is a relatively new range and I've really used this kit a lot..Most of this one is using the paper pad -the toppers are Visions of Beauty in Aqua and Square window.


                                     Thanks for popping by :-)

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely photo from Germany and what gorgeous cards - especially like the pink one.

Alyx said...

Love them all. Couldn't even begin to pick a favourite as they're all gorgeous.xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous cards and great images. The pink one is my favourite.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Wendy H said...

Beautiful creations. Love them all. xx

lady jasmine crafts said...

These are all amazing cards xxx

Unknown said...

What a great little collection . All so beautiful xx

debs14 said...

I absolutely love that Germany layout, a fantastic photo on a beautiful page. Perfect!

Sian said...

I love green - very lovely Denise

alexa said...

Lots of elegance here - you might not use green very often but you really know how to make it shine when you so!

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely cards and a lovely layout too.

thank you for the blog comment on my cards xx

Maria Ontiveros said...

Doing some catching up tonight - I love all three of these. Great work with green and that last image is so fun!
Rinda