03/11/2009

Blogging day two

Wise words from Shimelle today,just reminding us of being aware of how much information we divulge whilst blogging.I guess it's all too easy to record your thoughts and post pictures of things and people that are normal to us but could give things away that maybe we should think before posting.Hmmm - interesting,I suppose us crafters are such a friendly bunch we forget there may be unscrupulous peeps about.
I haven't done a page today as I've had a busy evening again. I have however got a nice photo of me and one of my dear friends who has been a friend for a long time, since we were young ladies just starting out on the road with our respective partners. We have not been in each other's pockets over the years but have always known that each other are a only a phone call away.Life is far too busy and flashes by far too quickly sometimes,and it's great to be able to share our scrapping stories now as well as lots of others over the years :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look really happy and relaxed together!

debs14 said...

I'm very touched to get such a special mention in your blog. It's been quite an eventful 30+ years hasn't it? But it's true, a real friend doesn't have to be round your house every day or on the phone every night. I've always known that you are there to listen or give advice or share a story and I hope that you know that I would drop everything and be there for you too.

Ruth said...

It's so lovely to have a friend like that, isn't it? My BF and I are celebrating 20 years of friendship later this month.

Unknown said...

Hello from class *waves* What a lovely picture an a special friendship to have :)

scrappyjacky said...

What a lovely,enduring friendship.I probably don't think enough abour stuff I might divulge on my blog....maybe need to be a bit more careful sometimes.

Donna said...

Cautiousness is all well and good but sometimes you need to just say it like it is and tell the world all about the people that are special to you! :-) x