19/11/2009

Retreat classes

As promised here are some of the pages that we did at the retreat.I still have a few projects that are not finished yet so will post them when they are done, well you wouldn't want to see half finished ones would you? Had a nice day off yesterday and went to a class at the local craft shop which I really enjoyed too.At the beginning of the retreat there were challenges you could enter if you wished. There was one to make a card,one to alter a box,one to use the mystery kit that was provided and one for a Christmas tag. Well,I decided to enter and was lucky enough to win it, how chuffed was I!Anyway,here are the layouts-and my tag...
This was the first class by Mel










Then one designed by Debbie Jewell using lots of die cuts.










Next, a cracker of a page designed by Clare Brown.









Next is Mel's distressed layout,we scrunched and inked lots..


We did other projects including art journalling with Jane Dean,I'll share those when I've done a bit more on them..

3 comments:

debs14 said...

My goodness - you were busy!
Lovely pages, looks like you had a fab time.
Brilliant picture for the Pussycat page!

Ruth said...

All the LOs look really fab, especially the last one. Your sons are all lovely looking, aren't they?!

Denise said...

Awww,thanks Ruth,I think they are,but they are mine lol...