19/11/2009

The Tag



And here is the Christmas tag I made for the challenge. We were given a cardstock tag,I started by stamping the background and inking with distress inks and flicked a bit of water over it.I then decided it needed 'a little something'so drew round a star onto grungeboard,stamped it with a flourish,I then stamped a christmas tree and the wording onto grungeboard,inked them all over and added stickles to the tree and the wording.I stamped a santa that I have had for years - he's a jolly santa and I love him,I painted him with distress inks and then stuck them onto the star and the tag ,then finished off by adding some fibres through the hole and I went round the edges with a gold leafing pen.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it! Too good to use!

Becky said...

I just love your tag! How will you be able to give it away lol!